Authorised and regulated by the UK’s FCA to provide investment accounts, we are bound by CASS rules to segregate and protect client assets.
Purpose of job
To identify, plan and develop new relationships by promoting the firm’s full range of capabilities. This will involve presenting to clients and to a variety of audiences as a representative of Dolfin and/or an independent investment professional. The successful candidate will be able to bring a significant level of investable assets to the business and will be expected to grow this book to mutually agreed targets.
- Have a strong existing book of institutional and private clients which is transferable and/or a viable business plan to grow your business
- Prospect new buy-side client opportunities through a deep understanding of client requirements
- Generate leads through established channels as well as prospecting through direct marketing
- Provide financial solutions to meet client needs and offer a range of services to address clients’ requirements
- Ensure conformity with global and market standards of service, regulatory compliance and front-office procedures
- Actively promote the Dolfin brand, introducing all relevant services to clients
- Work closely with the Asset Management and Trading desks
Skills and qualifications
- Track record of successfully building a client base
- Experience of managing and handling the needs of institutional clients and individuals/families
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Background in institutional sales, sell-side broker relationship management
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic, ability to adjust to a dynamic workload and appropriately manage stressful situations
- Language fluency for the markets you are proposing to cover
- Regulatory knowledge, particularly at a local level
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, driven and able to thrive in a team environment
This role is deemed as a certified role under the FCA – Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
Our clients deserve the best and the same goes for our people. That’s why at Dolfin you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible operating framework and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.