Authorised and regulated by the UK’s FCA to provide investment accounts, we are bound by CASS rules to segregate and protect client assets.
Purpose of job
An exciting role within the Compliance function of the company has opened up at Dolfin Asset Services Limited (DASL) in Malta. The successful candidate will be working with the Compliance and AML functions with respect to KYC/AML matters relating to onboarding, reviews of business relationships and payment approvals. The candidate will also be encouraged to contribute to the review of existing AML/CFT policies and procedures alongside supervision in line with the company’s policies and regulatory obligations.
Compliance Manager, Dolfin Asset Services Limited Malta.
Account Management, Operations, Trading and other teams as required by the role/function.
- Assist with compliance matters in general
- Carry out due diligence (including enhanced DD), risk assessment and compliance checks
- Assist the relevant departments with client on-boarding
- Undertake periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing business relationships
- Undertake periodic reviews of client files
- Maintain all relevant compliance registers and files in line with regulatory requirements
- Assist the compliance function in the production and review of required internal and external reports
- Ensure compliance with company and relevant regulations at all times
Skills & abilities
- Fluent English. Other languages will be considered an asset
- A good team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced pressured environment while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business
- Attention to detail and ability to assess potential legal and compliance risks
Experience gained in investment services, law firms specialising in financial services and other related businesses.
Relevant university degree and/or a strong track record in Legal and Compliance.
- Confident and self-sufficient
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to be accountable and make a difference
- Ability to listen
- Ability to communicate clearly written and verbal
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties that may change at short notice
- Genuine passion for legal, compliance and finance
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and offer clear guidance to others
- Strong values combined with a readiness to challenge convention
- Proactive and emotionally intelligent
- Great people skills and a keen eye for detail
Commensurate with role and market.
Discretionary based on individual and company performance.
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to attract the best talent. It includes private health insurance, dental insurance, subsidised gym membership and more.