Authorised and regulated by the UK’s FCA to provide investment accounts, we are bound by CASS rules to segregate and protect client assets.
Purpose of job
We are looking for a paralegal to provide support to our in-house legal team. The appointment will be for a fixed period of one year commencing in January 2020. The appointment would suit a graduate looking to gain practical experience before commencing their training contract within a law firm.
• Supporting members of the legal team in their work for companies in the Dolfin group
• Legal research, drafting and legal document management
• Dealing with company secretarial matters (filings, returns, share transfers, minutes etc.) for companies in the Dolfin group
• Liaising with external service providers.
Skills & qualifications
You will be expected to have the following:
• Experience of legal matters and/or a qualification in law
• Some knowledge of the financial services sector and of financial services regulation would be desirable
• Excellent and accurate drafting skills in English
• Strong computer skills
• Complete fluency in English. Russian language skills would be helpful, but not essential.
Hands on experience working in a busy legal team supporting a young, developing and dynamic financial services business. Dolfin provides a range of benefits including a competitive salary, a flexible operating framework and well-positioned offices in the West End.
50 Berkeley Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8HA.
The hours of work are 9.00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday
40 hours per week.