We combine deep qualitative analysis by our team of investment specialists with powerful quantitative analysis from our proprietary software to inform an unconstrained approach for strong, risk-adjusted returns.
Purpose of job
To support Dolfin’s current sales efforts by developing and maintaining a full range of marketing communications, collateral and sales enablement tools that convey our unique value proposition. Doing so will involve becoming the in-house subject matter expert and ‘voice of the customer’, leveraging market research, competitive intelligence and your own industry experience to position Dolfin products in a clear and compelling way.
Chief Marketing Officer
With input from Sales on its requirements and Investment Management on content, take the lead in planning, writing, designing and producing all Dolfin marketing collateral, including factsheets, pitch decks and client proposals.
Take the lead on identifying or confirming the addressable targets for sales and marketing activities and map Dolfin product to each segment as appropriate.
Conduct regular research into Dolfin’s addressable markets, to understand and articulate prospective customers’ needs, competitors, and other market forces.
Plan then write all marketing communications across Dolfin’s various marketing channels, including our website, advertising, and product-led digital and print advertising campaigns.
Develop and maintain an internal Sales Toolkit to educate and support our Sales team. This includes battle cards, FAQs and pitch notes.
Run regular feedback workshops with Sales to identify ways in which Marketing can further support the sales process.
Input into weekly Sales meetings and tracking of the Marketing qualified leads pipeline.
Take responsibility for managing any product-led partner relationships (such as financial intermediaries reselling or recommending Dolfin products).
Skills & abilities
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Excellent copywriting in finance and/or tech
- An affinity for digital marketing
Around six years doing marketing in a wealth or asset management environment, ideally having:
- Produced demonstrable successful copywriting for digital marketing assets and campaigns
- Experience of product marketing, digital marketing roles assuring ability to deliver against timelines and aggressive growth requirements
- Management of product marketing materials, designs, layouts, publishing
- Demonstrable ability to drive products from inception of idea to delivery of marketing product to support launch
- Experience of working in a structured and formal marketing environment
- A good foundation in marketing as a discipline
- Confident and self-sufficient
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to be accountable and make a difference
- Ability to listen
- Ability to communicate clearly written and verbal
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties that may change at short notice
- Genuine passion for marketing, finance and technology
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and offer clear guidance to senior staff
Our clients deserve the best and the same goes for our people. That’s why at Dolfin you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible operating framework and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.