Authorised and regulated by the UK’s FCA to provide investment accounts, we are bound by CASS rules to segregate and protect client assets.
Purpose of job
The Dolfin Asset Services Limited Senior Account Manager will provide full administrative client centric support and on-boarding assistance to the Business Development, Account Management and Sales division of the Company.
Based in Malta, this is a key role for the Company that involves liaising with all relevant departments to provide the best service for our clients.
The account management function interacts with Sales and Business Development, Custody, and Trading, in addition to Compliance, Legal, and Finance. This role will provide direct support to clients and intermediaries.
Responsible for the on-boarding process for all new clients and all ongoing account management for existing clients. Liaising with clients to communicate the company’s AML and on-boarding requirements and procedures including distribution, explanation and full or partial completion of any relevant on-boarding documentation (forms, agreements, etc);
Clients will include (not exhaustive list), Private Clients, External Asset Managers, introducers, counterparties, individuals and institutional / fund clients.
Client first point of contact
Client First Point of Contact (CFPC) for Account Management and Sales desks. Collection of any applicable supporting documentation/KYC and management of any such information/documentation on an ongoing basis;
Acting as main point of contact for clients for daily queries or requests (e.g. Dolfin Portal, valuations, payments, trades, static data changes)
Internal liaison with Compliance covering on-boarding, ad-hoc queries, payments along with other requirements as needed.
Undertaking background checks, searches, and arranging 3rd party due diligence when required for all clients and counterparties.
Setting up clients and counterparties in the Company’s CRM and back office systems.
Ongoing KYC reviews and reports for all clients, dependent on risk rating;
Assisting preparation of client pitches and presentations
Any tasks associated with the above.
Skills & abilities
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Highly organised with a strong work ethic, flexible attitude, and ability to adjust to a dynamic workload and manage deadlines appropriately
- Language fluency for the clients covered
- Comfortable with all aspects of MS Office applications Inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with search engines
Financial Services, Private Banking and Asset Management would be desirable.
Relevant to market place, Investment Services and Fund Management considered an asset
- Confident and self-sufficient
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to be accountable and make a difference
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties that may change at short notice
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, driven and able to thrive in a team environment
- Structured approach to work
Commensurate with role and market.
Discretionary based on individual and company performance.
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed to attract the best talent. It includes private health insurance, dental insurance, subsidised gym membership and more.