Authorised and regulated by the UK’s FCA to provide investment accounts, we are bound by CASS rules to segregate and protect client assets.
Recent years have seen a marked and promising change in charitable giving: today, HNW individuals and corporations are not only looking to give more, but also to give more strategically. Many millennials, in particular, approach the issues they care about in a much more pro-active way – often, that means they prefer investing into social enterprises rather than making charitable donations. Consequently, charities today face increasing scrutiny over the funds they are entrusted and the work they carry out; impact investment, on the other hand, is rapidly gaining momentum.
In this panel discussion bringing together representatives of the third sector and wealth management professionals, we’ll explore what impact means, how it can be measured, and how we can choose between various ways of contributing towards change.
- Seb Beloe, Partner, Head of Research, WHEB Asset Management
- Richard Gray, Head of Investment Management, Dolfin
- Plum Lomax, Philanthropy Lead, NPC
- Michael McGrath, founder of the MuscleHelp Foundation
- Alina Uspenskaya, founder and director, ArtSocial Foundation
|16:30||Welcome and registration|
|17:00||Giving with impact, panel discussion and a Q&A session|