We combine deep qualitative analysis by our team of investment specialists with powerful quantitative analysis from our proprietary software to inform an unconstrained approach for strong, risk-adjusted returns.
From a lab trial to a healthcare breakthrough: what does it take for innovative technologies to enter the market and make a life-changing health solution available to millions of patients? How to accelerate the discovery and implementation of health innovation and turn cutting-edge scientific research into a profitable business? And how can investors take advantage of opportunities in this sector at an early stage, while enabling the latest proven technologies transform health outcomes and make a real positive impact on the society?
Dolfin and Aescuvest present a panel discussion bringing together leading European scientists with healthcare investors and entrepreneurs, to explore technologies and processes that drive better outcomes, for patients and investors alike.
- Benno Groosman – Serial entrepreneur, CEO Surge-on Medical, CFO VirtualMedSchool, start-up ecosystem consultant
- Prof Roman Hovorka – Professor of Metabolic Technology, University of Cambridge, Director of research group developing and clinically testing the artificial pancreas
- Dr Kurt Höller, Director of Business Creation at EIT Health
- Dr Patrick Pfeffer – CEO and founder of Aescuvest
- Carolyn Porter, Chief Business Officer, OxStem
- Dr Andreas Schmidt – CEO of Proteona, a venture capital backed
biomedical company combining both genomic and proteomic data for single cell analysis
Who should attend
Dolfin clients, including Private and Institutional investors, External Asset Managers; VCs, who are interested to identify investment opportunities in the Healthcare sector as well as C-Suite executives from the biotech, health care and life sciences industries.
|16:30||Doors open and registration|
|17:00||Welcome remarks, Dolfin|
|17:05||Keynote speech, Dr Kurt Höller, Director of Business Creation at EIT Health|
|17:15||Panel discussion and Q&A|
|18:15||Closing remarks, Dr Patrick Pfeffer, CEO and founder of Aescuvest|