We combine deep qualitative analysis by our team of investment specialists with powerful quantitative analysis from our proprietary software to inform an unconstrained approach for strong, risk-adjusted returns.
Our highlights include:
– Malta custody and depositary licence secured by Dolfin Asset Services (Ltd), our operation in Malta
– New Malta office opened in Valetta, with a local team expanded to nine people, and several clients already on-boarded
– 22 new hires – including in fixed income asset management, quantative analysis, China Desk and relationship management – taking total global headcount up 14%.
– 30% growth in private and institutional client numbers
– Client assets now approaching $1.7bn
Denis Nagy, CEO, said: “In the first half of 2018, we have been focused on enabling professional financial advisers to enhance their client propositions. We’ve established strategically important partnerships, expanded our team, and launched our events programme. Most importantly though, we have increased the depth and breadth of our offering both here in the UK and in continental Europe via Malta. That’s critical: our clients now have the choice between booking in London or Valetta and can expect the same world-class service either way.”
Supporting our growth trajectory, we have made significant team appointments with Bastian Wagner, Anton Gorbunenko, and Michelle Li joining the Investment Management, Sales, and China Desk respectively and contributing to a global headcount of more than 100.
The second half of 2018 will see us continuing to leverage technology in wealth management to address advisor efficiency and relevance.
Denis Nagy said: “This year, more than ever, we are focusing on the opportunity afforded by technology – both in terms of how it can empower our own investment process and the disruptive innovation in can create across a multitude of sectors from biotech to automotive – and of course wealth management itself.”